Benefit from Property Management Services
...supplied by professional holiday property and villa agents in Languedoc, south of France
- Do you own a holiday property in the Languedoc?
- Are you looking for someone to provide cleaning and laundry for your guests during the summer?
- Do you need a swimming pool cleaner or gardening services?
- Or just someone to check the holiday house during the winter period?
Look no further, here we are!
We provide a full property management service from a monthly security check to make sure all is well to providing efficient and high quality changeovers for the rental season. We also offer pool cleaning, gardening, general maintenance and decorating, and being the main contact for your guests should something go wrong, using our local contacts to put things right quickly and cost-effectively.
We are available to make regular visits to your holiday property, particularly over the winter period, to ensure there have been no problems at the property from leaking taps, broken roof tiles etc. as well as providing efficient and high quality changeovers for the summer season.
We are based just outside of Beziers, midway between Montpellier and Perpignan in the Languedoc, south of France, and can provide you with full peace of mind, especially during the busy peak season, knowing we are local and available to deal with any problems arising either with your property or to give assistance to your guests.
We have put together several different Contracts which are designed to fit most bills whether you require a full Property Management service or if you just want someone to do your changeovers in high season, there is a Contract for you. Please contact us for full details.
Hire of baby equipment
If you do not want to buy cots, highchairs, buggies or stair-gates then we can hire these directly to your guests. We can also supply bedlinen, towels and pool towels if required.
If your guests leave the holiday property and no-one else coming in for a while, then we can offer you a Departure Check whereby we visit the property within 48 hours of departure, check the condition of the property, check the inventory, collect the keys if necessary, empty the fridge, bring in the garden furniture, turn the electricity/water off and collect the used laundry.
If you have taken out one of our Contracts, then you are entitled to a set number of Surveillance Visits. Additional visits can be organised on request.
We can do an initial shop for you or your guests so that you can sit by the pool and relax when you arrive on your holiday and not have to dash to the store! Just email us a list and we will have it delivered to your villa ready for your arrival.
Alternatively, just a 'Starter Pack' is usually gratefully received by your guests, just so they can make a cup of tea and have a quick sandwich. Especially useful if they are arriving late at night.
We are available to help you out whenever you need it, be it a phone call to the EDF, getting additional keys cut, making any purchases on your behalf, organizing a delivery for you or translating a letter.
This service gives your holiday property's guests the security of being able to contact someone to assist them with any problems arising during their rental. It also means that you do not have to get involved if you do not wish to.
We will always attempt to resolve any problems by telephone in the first instance but will meet your guests or accompany them to garages/hospitals etc if necessary.
Gardening and Pool Cleaning
Light gardening and lawn mowing. Pool cleaning / Spring opening and winter closing of pools. Window cleaning / Handyman jobs
General maintenance and decorating. Electrical work Plumbing
Property Rental Service
Free entry onto our website, we will even take the photos and write the description for you if you do not already have this. We handle all contracts, monies, security deposits and arrival information and charge a commission on any rentals organised for you, if none found you pay nothing!
We will recommend companies to you to handle all your projects - from painting and decorating, tiling, kitchen and bathroom installation, plastering, flooring, air-conditioning, pool installation etc. Electricians, plumbers, satellite TV.
Mid stay cleans
Mid stay cleans and bed linen and towel change, payable by your guests. We will deliver clean bed linen and towels to the property and remove the used laundry.
Once you take out a contract with us, you can rest assured that your requirements will be dealt with efficiently and precisely.
We have 6 years experience in this field and have built up a comprehensive network of contacts who we can call on to assist in any problems which might arise at your property.
References can be provided on request. As a UK registered business, you can pay for our services directly into a UK bank, thereby avoiding hefty transfer charges.
Tips on preparation for the rental season
- Spring clean your property for the first arrivals, this should include cleaning inside cupboards and all windows. . If you are not able to prepare your property for the first let of the season, we are happy to carry out a spring clean/regular clean on request.
- Check your inventory which should include all the bedlinen and towels as well, and replace any damaged items, record the condition of the property i.e. any marks on walls, furniture etc. A copy of the inventory left in your house manual is a good idea. Make sure all linen, mattress protectors, throws, rugs, sofa cushion covers and curtains are clean and in good order.
- Remove or lock away all your personal items at the start of the season to avoid any of your favourite ornaments being accidentally damaged.
- Make sure you have enough linen of the correct sizes for all the beds, including any sofabeds. This means you need two sets of linen and towels for each guest so you are prepared if you have a back to back booking. If beds are different sizes, make sure it is clear which linen is for which bed.
- Make sure all your laundry items are clearly marked with your name or house name. This can be done easily with waterproof laundry markers but be aware that if you use an ordinary indelible marker this can sometimes 'bleed' when subjected to the hot wash at the laundry.. Don't forget the tea towels, bathmats, tablecloths, napkins, face cloths etc.
- When choosing linen for your rental property, it is best to choose cotton rather than poly cotton mixtures. Coloured towels are a better bet than plain white as any stains will show up more.
- Don't forget that you will also need a spare set of mattress and pillow protectors as well and that they are also marked.
- Keep all your spare linen and towels in a lockable box or cupboard so that is not used by current guests, leaving the cleaners short for the next changeover.
- Check cleaning supplies are adequate including any dishwasher/washing machine tablets etc you want to leave, plus a spare set of lightbulbs (marked) as well as batteries for any smoke alarms etc.
- Decide if you wish to leave a few items as a Welcome Gift for your guests, i.e. wine, milk, water, tea, coffee etc.
- Don't forget the garden - it will probably need a tidy up after the winter to make it look attractive and garden furniture / BBQ / needs to be taken out of storage, cleaned and put into position.
If you have any questions about our handling of holiday properties for rent in the Langedoc, South of France, CLICK HERE to contact us.