Maison Lilian - GEN105
Superb property in village location with private pool, garden and terraces. 2 games rooms, UK satellite TV, Wifi internet, table tennis. 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms (3 ensuite). Sleeps 11 comfortably. Bookings from Saturday to Saturday especially during high season
- Satellite TV
- Table Tennis
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Un-overlooked Pool
- Private Pool
- No Pets
|26 / 04 / 2014 - 31 / 05 / 2014||€ 1595|
|31 / 05 / 2014 - 28 / 06 / 2014||€ 1650|
|28 / 06 / 2014 - 30 / 08 / 2014||€ 3176|
|30 / 08 / 2014 - 27 / 09 / 2014||€ 1650|
Security Deposit: € 500.00
The house is in the centre of the small village of St Genies de Fontedit which is about 15 minutes north of Beziers.
There is aa bar/cafe opposite the house and all amenities within walking distance.
Large supermarket only a few minutes drive away.
St Genies de Fontedit
Opposite is a café bar which serves food. There is a very good pizza van in the village on Wednesday and Friday evenings.
There are 2 new boules courts and a gym just a couple of doors away from the house.
Enter through the front door into a spacious hall area.
The main living area is large and furnished with comfortable sofa and armchairs. TV with satellite channels (Free to Air), DVD, video player, music centre. Large fireplace.
The kitchen is open plan with the living area and very prettily decorated. It is well-equipped with oven, 4 hobs, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and separate utility cupboard. There is a table and 6 chairs and doors lead out onto the terrace.
Along the hall from the kitchen is bedroom 1 which has a double bed, a wardrobe, an ensuite shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. French doors onto terrace.
Bedroom 2 also has a double bed with a wardrobe and ensuite shower room with basin and WC. French doors onto terrace.
Stairs from the hall lead up to the next level.
Large landing with sofa and doors leading onto the top terrace.
Bedroom 3 has a double bed and large ensuite shower room with shower, basin, bidet and WC. Doors onto a small balcony overlooking the village.
Bedroom 4 has a double bed and single bed, large wardrobe and doors onto small balcony looking out on the village.
Bathroom with shower, basin and WC. Can be used as private bathroom for bedroom 4.
The terrace is large, sunny and has a table and 4 chairs where you can sit overlooking the garden and pool. There are stairs down to the pool so it is not necessary to go down to the ground floor and out to the garden.
Stairs from the hall up to the next level.
Enter into a huge room with vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows to let in the light. This room can be used as a second living area or a games room. It has a 3 seater sofa and 4 super easy chairs, TV, DVD, video player and a card table.
Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
Bedroom 5 – double bed, wardrobe and 2 sets of French doors onto small balcony overlooking the village.
Separate barn-style building with table tennis table, dartboard, kitchen with sink, 4 hobs, fridge and dishwasher.
Separate utility room with washing machine and sink. Separate WC.
The pool is 9m x 4m and has Roman steps, the depth is 1.75m at the deep end, graduating to a shallow end of around 1.2m. It has an alarm for security and there is an exterior shower on the terrace.
The garden has a well-tended grass area with palms and plenty of colourful shrubs and plants.
There is a shaded terrace area with table and chairs and a fountain. 8 sun loungers and seating for 16.
Barn with table tennis table, dartboard, kitchen with sink, 4 hobs, fridge and dishwasher. Separate utility room with washing machine and sink. Separate WC.
Parking for up to 2 cars inside the drive and plenty of free parking in the small car park directly behind the house. The drive has sensor lighting.
Linen and towels provided.
Visited by one of our team - highly recommended.
Security Deposit £500.00 / 600 Euros.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge – large living area with one 3 seater sofa and 2 armchairs. TV with satellite channels (Free to Air), DVD, video player, music centre.
- Kitchen – oven, 4 hobs, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, utility cupboard. Table and 6 chairs. Doors onto terrace.
- Bedroom 1 – double bed, wardrobe, ensuite shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. French doors onto terrace.
- Bedroom 2 – double bed, wardrobe, ensuite shower room with basin and WC. French doors onto terrace.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with doors leading onto top terrace. Sofa.
- Bedroom 3 – double bed, large ensuite shower room with shower, basin, bidet and WC.
- Bedroom 4 – double bed and single bed, large wardrobe and doors onto small balcony.
- Bathroom with shower, basin and WC. Can be used as private bathroom for bedroom 4.
- Terrace - table and 4 chairs and steps down to the pool.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Second living / games room - 3 seater sofa and 4 easy chairs. TV, DVD and video player. Card table.
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 5 – double bed, wardrobe and 2 sets of French doors onto small balcony.
- The Grange - games room / second kitchen / utility room / shower room. Table tennis table, sink, 4 hobs, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and separate WC.
" Burton - Aug 2013 " The property was well equipped and maintained. It was clean on arrival and good value for money. It is not easy to think of positive suggestions for further information as there was nothing which we felt lacked. Your pre information was very good as were the travel directions. We will not forget this house nor your agency. " "