Mas Garance - EYGA102
Splendid Villa with pool in Saint Rémy de Provence, In the heart of the Alpilles hills of Southern France. private pool, 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, sleeps 10.
- Private Pool
|01 / 01 / 2013 - 29 / 03 / 2014||€ 2329|
|29 / 03 / 2014 - 03 / 05 / 2014||€ 2824|
|03 / 05 / 2014 - 31 / 05 / 2014||€ 3388|
|31 / 05 / 2014 - 28 / 06 / 2014||€ 4024|
|28 / 06 / 2014 - 30 / 08 / 2014||€ 6706|
|30 / 08 / 2014 - 27 / 09 / 2014||€ 4024|
|27 / 09 / 2014 - 25 / 10 / 2014||€ 3388|
|25 / 10 / 2014 - 28 / 03 / 2015||€ 2329|
Security Deposit: € 4400.00
Rental prices for Mas Garance are all inclusive per week (cleaning fee,electricity,water,tourism tax).
Eygalieres, Provence, France, is a small village about 10 kilometres from St Remy De Provence. The village is in the heart of the beautiful Alpilles mountains, surrounded by the sights and scents of Provence and the pure light and colour, which has long attracted writers and artists of all kinds and as well as those who prefer a more relaxed peace of life. Saint- Rémy de Provence has its own air of quiet chic, elegant shops and a number of restaurants, little squares with ancient fountains, shady cafes terraces.
Nostradamus was born here and Van Gogh found all the inspiration he needed here, painting more a hundred and fifty pictures in the countryside around. Many of the places depicted in his paintings remain much as they were then.
Saint- Rémy de Provence has a golf course in “les Baux de Provence”, there are tennis courts and riding stables, you can go fishing or gliding and there are endless places to walk or cycle through the hills and discover for yourself, unspoilt, tucked away areas.
Glanum, just outside Saint- Rémy de Provence is one of the most important Roman archeological sites in Provence. Founded 300BC, it reveals a civilisation that influences life here even today. You can see thermal baths, an avenue of houses, the temple and the natural spring, and the remains of a Gallo-Roman town dating 30-10BC. On the road leaving Glanum are the ancient Arc de Triomphe and Les Antiquities, the gateway to Glanum, standing as they have since that time. Close by is St Paul de Mausole, where Van Gogh spent his last days.
From there it is only a short drive through the hills to “Les Baux de Provence”, an ancient village with its castle perched high on the rocks, once one of the most celebrated and brilliant of the troubadour courts of love in the Middle Ages, now romantically ghostly.
In Avignon , 20 Km ,This famous city animated by its festivals and its spectacles, you will admire the “Palais des Papes “visit shops , markets and find plenty of restaurants .
The villa is also at the centre of the Baux de Provence and Côteaux d'Aix vineyards and not far from Châteauneuf du Pape.
es Baux de Provence Golf Club 9 hole 13250 Les Baux de Provence 8 Kms / Servanes Golf club18 hole 13890 Mouriès 15 Kms
Grand Avignon Golf Club 18 hole 84270 Vedene 20 Kms / Pont Royal Golf Club 18 hole 13370 Mallemort 38 Kms
Nimes Campagne Golf Club 18 hole 30900 Nimes route de Saint-Gilles 40 Kms
Nimes Vacquerolles Golf Club 18 hole 30900 Nimes route de Sauve 45 Kms
Aix Marseille Golf Club 18 hole 13290 Les Milles 80 Kms
The villa has been designed in the style of a traditional Provencal farmhouse and is a few minutes drive away from the old centre of Saint- Rémy de Provence. This villa is one of a two on a large property with enclosed garden and security access. The entrance to the private estate has an automatic gate . Alarmed entry.This recently built and tastefully decorated villa of a surface of 240 sqm is set privately in its own garden of 3000 sqm within the estate, which is surrounded by old olive groves, hedges and scented trees , plants and lawn
There is a summer kitchen equipped with a barbecue, 4 gas burners and a sink .This place is furnished with a large oak dining table with 2 banks , a little table and 6 rattan armchairs.
Also there is a swimming pool ( 10 x 5 meters) with a security alarm. Straw parasols, sun beds and various other garden furniture are scattered under the trees . The pool is serviced and cleaned weekly . Garden tended weekly. Outside lights softly illuminate the whole property in the evenings and there is a garage for 1 car and at the rear of the house are enough parking space for several cars.
Air-con, internet, private pool.
- This two story property has a kitchen, lounge,dining area and first bedroom on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms on the upper floor.
- KITCHEN: The open plan kitchen is typically Provencal and separated from the dining area by an eating counter. It is well equipped with a American fridge, an oven and a microwave, four electric hotplates and a dishwasher. It looks out onto a large paved and shaded terrace ( 40sqm ).
- There is also a laundry room with a washing machine ,a sink.Separate toilet with basin also on this level.
- DINING AREA: The dining area is furnished with a dining table seating 8.
- LOUNGE: The living room has two sets of French windows opening to a pergola covered terrace leading to the garden and looking onto the pool. There is a provencal open fireplace, two large sofas, some armchairs, as well as a large TV with digital satellite, DVD and a stereo system with CD player.
- BEDROOM 1: The first bedroom ( 20sqm ) is on the western part of the house .It has a south exposed French windows opening onto the garden, a double size bed, a dresser, a chest of drawers and two built in wardrobes .The en-suite has a shower with a washbasin and a toilet.
- On the upper floor : are three more bedrooms with windows facing south and opening onto the garden and with lovely views of the Alpilles chain of mountains:
- BEDROOM 2: This bedroom ( 18sqm )is furnished with 3 single beds with bedside tables , a chest of drawers and a wardrobe .There is an en-suite bathroom with a double washbasin, a stall shower and a toilet.
- BEDROOM 3: Similar to bedroom 2, ( 18sqm ) is also furnished with 3 single beds with bedside tables and a large built in closed .There is an en-suite stall shower with a washbasin and a toilet.
- BEDROOM 4: The fourth bedroom ( 19sqm ) has a double bed , a baby bed , a dresser and a large built in wardrobe .There is a bathroom with a tub and separate stall shower and a toilet