Vineyard House - CRU102
Beautiful restored stone house with its own vineyard, private pool and wonderful views of the countryside. Edge of village location. Beaches 35 minutes. Air-conditioned bedrooms. Internet. 4 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms. Sleeps 8.
- Satellite TV
- Easy Walk to Shops
- Private Pool
|31 / 05 / 2014 - 28 / 06 / 2014||£ 1765|
|28 / 06 / 2014 - 30 / 08 / 2014||£ 2353|
|30 / 08 / 2014 - 27 / 09 / 2014||£ 1765|
|27 / 09 / 2014 - 01 / 11 / 2014||£ 1412|
|30 / 05 / 2015 - 26 / 06 / 2015||£ 1786|
|27 / 06 / 2015 - 28 / 08 / 2015||£ 2381|
|29 / 08 / 2015 - 25 / 09 / 2015||£ 1786|
|26 / 09 / 2015 - 30 / 10 / 2015||£ 1429|
Security Deposit: £ 250.00
- Prices are per week
Market in Cruzy square on Tuesday and Friday mornings.
Fabulous village festival in August.
The lively town of Beziers which is especially vibrant in Beziers for the annual Feria, a 5 day long festival. Great flower market on Fridays along the main promenade.
Lovely walks along the nearby Canal du Midi - a superb waterway that links the Atlantic and Mediterranean coast.
Beautifully shaded tow-paths ideal for walking or cycling with many cafés and bars dotted along the banks.
The house is located on the edge of the pretty village of Cruzy, to the west of Beziers.
The village is just a minute's walk and has all essentials such as bakery, grocery and a cafe bar which has just opened.
There is a wider choice of shops, a supermarket and restaurants in neighbouring villages of Quarante, Puisserguier and Capestang. Capestang is on the Canal du Midi and you will find a couple of excellent waterside restaurants close by (see below).
20 minutes to Beziers and 35 minutes to the beaches.
Places of Interest near this Property
The house stands in its own vineyard of 3ha and is in a superb location for complete privacy and lovely views across the countryside whilst being only a minutes walk from the village.
The owners are undertaking further extensive renovation works in time for the 2013 season, These include enlarging the kitchen/dining area and improving the outside sun-lounging space.
The house has been fully restored but the owners have retained many original features such as exposed stone walls and high beamed ceilings. The accommodation is spread over 3 floors with a kitchen, double bedroom, utility area and separate WC on the ground floor, the living room and a twin bedroom on the first floor and a further two bedrooms on the second floor. All bedrooms are ensuite.
The kitchen is fully fitted with dishwasher, fridge freezer, combi-oven, hob and microwave. There is a breakfast bar and stools to seat 6, a large walk-in pantry and a door to the terrace.
Separate WC and hand basin. Door to garage and another door leads onto the terrace.
The garage has a utility area and a second fridge freezer and a washing machine.
On the first floor is the main living room with 2 comfortable sofas, TV with UK satellite channels, CD player, DVD player, iPOD docking station, fireplace and door onto the top terrace.
There is a twin bedroom on this floor with two single beds and an ensuite bath/shower, WC and hand basin. A third single bed could be put in here if necessary.
Two further bedrooms are on the second floor, the master bedroom is a large room with a picture window looking out over the vineyard, exposed stone walls, beamed ceiling, kingsize bed, ceiling fan, ensuite shower, WC and hand basin.
The fourth bedroom has two single beds and ensuite WC & basin.
All bedrooms have air-conditioning.
Outside are several dining areas - the top terrace which leads off of the first floor living room has fantastic views over the pool and the vineyard and two terraces in the garden, both with table and chairs and one with a BBQ.
Gorgeous private swimming pool of 9m x 3.5m with steps and a sun terrace with sun loungers.
3 acres of private vineyards.
Private swimming pool of 9 m x 3.5 m with steps and a sun terrace with four sunloungers. Terrace and pool not overlooked.
Dining areas - first floor top terrace with fantastic views over the pool and the vineyard and two terraces in the garden, both with table and chairs and one with a BBQ.
3 acres of private vineyards.
Parking - private, secure, off-road.
- Baby seat and cot available.
- Smoking outside ONLY, a deduction will be made from the security deposit if the house smells of smoke on departure.
Visited by one of our team - very highly recommended.
- The Auberge de la Croisade, just 5 mins away by the side of the tree-lined Canal du Midi.
- La Bateliere in Capestang, again by the Canal du Midi.
- Le Terminus is between the villages of Puisserguier and Capestang.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen - fully fitted with dishwasher, fridge freezer, combi-oven, hob, microwave, breakfast bar and stools to seat 6, large larder and door to terrace.
- Separate WC with basin.
- Bedroom with double bed and ensuite shower room. Air-conditioning.
- Garage with utility area, fridge freezer and washing machine.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Living room - 2 sofas, TV with UK satellite channels, CD player and DVD player, iPOD docking station, fireplace and door to top terrace with patio furniture and parasol.
- Bedroom with two single beds and ensuite bath/shower, WC and hand basin. Possible to add a 3rd single bed in this room. Air-conditioning.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed with ensuite shower, WC and hand basin, ceiling fan. Air-conditioning.
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and ensuite WC and hand basin. Air-conditioning.