Medieval town villa - GEN110
Beautiful luxurious villa with private pool and great outdoor space on the edge of a medieval town with beautiful views across glorious local vineyards. 4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms. Sleeps 8.
- Satellite TV
- Easy Walk to Shops
- 2+ Bathrooms
- Private Pool
- Private Parking
- Golf Nearby
- BBQ Area
- No Pets
- Private Villa
- 4+ bedrooms
|29 / 03 / 2014 - 24 / 05 / 2014||€ 900|
|24 / 05 / 2014 - 12 / 07 / 2014||€ 1250|
|12 / 07 / 2014 - 30 / 08 / 2014||€ 2200|
|30 / 08 / 2014 - 27 / 09 / 2014||€ 1250|
|30 / 08 / 2014 - 01 / 11 / 2014||€ 900|
|28 / 03 / 2015 - 22 / 05 / 2015||€ 911|
|23 / 05 / 2015 - 10 / 07 / 2015||€ 1265|
|11 / 07 / 2015 - 28 / 08 / 2015||€ 2226|
|29 / 08 / 2015 - 25 / 09 / 2015||€ 1265|
|29 / 08 / 2015 - 30 / 10 / 2015||€ 911|
Security Deposit: € 200.00
Places of Interest near this Property
The villa provides spacious living accommodation with large entrance hall, fully fitted and equipped kitchen, living area (with UK satellite TV), double height dining area and mezzanine area with sofabed (with separate TV/DVD player, selection of DVDs, small library and games). Large family bathroom with separate shower and bath, 4 bedrooms, 2 en suite.
The size of the internal living space is approximately 150 metres square
There are 3 mobile fan units. Air conditioning units available for rental if desired.
The interior of the villa is all on one level, with stairs to the mezzanine. The house and dining terrace are all the same level. There are steps from the dining terrace to the pool and garden. All windows have mosquito netting. The villa has central heating with a log burning fire in the living room.
The double bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Travel cot and highchair are stored in the garage.
Villa is entered through electric gates that are remote controlled and has plenty of parking space.
The front garden is south facing with shaded dining terrace overlooking lawned area next to an alarmed pool with Mediterranean plants and mature trees.
There is also a private roof terrace off the mezzanine.
Private, alarmed swimming pool (8m x 4m) with cover and large tiled sun terrace surround.
External shaded dining area with large table and chairs and barbecue.
Lawned garden with herbs and mature Mediterranean shrubs and trees.
Garden front and back and small secluded west facing roof terrace accessible from the mezzanine.
The size of the plot is 1,233 metres square.
Visited by one of our team.
Linen, towels and end of stay cleaning included in price.
Cot and highchair provided.
Wifi internet and UK satellite television provided.
3 mobile fan units. Air conditioning units for rental if desired.
Sorry, no pets.
Cot & highchair provided.
Clean towels and linen provided at the start of stay. If staying for two weeks clean towels and linen can be provided on request and payable for locally. Pool towels are provided.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed and garden views - en suite
- Bedroom 2 with double bed - en suite
- Bedroom 3 with twin beds.
- Bedroom 4 with bunk beds and pull out mattress.
- Bathrooms 1 & 2 - En-suite shower rooms to both double bedrooms.
- Bathroom 3 - Large family bathroom with toilet, separate bath and shower.
- Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, toaster and coffee machine.
- Washing machine - garage
- Living area with 2 sofas and stool, UK satellite TV and DVD.
- Dining area with extending oak table with bench and chairs.
- 3 mobile fan units. Air conditioning units available for rental if desired.
- Mezzanine area above kitchen with double sofabed, TV for watching DVDs only, DVDs for adults and children, games and small library. Internet access. Door to west-facing roof terrace with chairs and small table.